Wednesday, March 4, 2009

I quit

Well I did it today. I gave my notice on my job. To be honest it was really a hard thing for me to do. When I started working with this company I didn't really think I was going to like the job I was doing. But the job has changed in the time that I have been there and I have really started enjoying my job. Plus I really like most of the people I work with. (there are a couple of exceptions) but hey you have those kind of co-workers no matter where you work. But I gave three weeks notice this morning. My boss completely understands my reasons for leaving my job. (I am not going to go into these reasons here) but that was a load off my back. I worried that for some reason they would not accept my notice and tell me to go ahead and leave. But they didn't and they are going to get someone hired so that I can train my replacement. I hating doing that cause I am one of those people who it is easier for me to do the job than to teach someone else how to do the job. But I will be a good girl and teach my replacement everything I know.

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=d1e2da3cdf1deb9b2f02e4f0a03dedf7