Tuesday, March 3, 2009

How low can you go?

Tonight
3/3/2009
Lo: 12°
Mostly clear in the evening...then becoming partly cloudy. Lows around 5 above. Northwest winds 5 to 10 mph.

Just thought I would put the forecast for the weather on my blog for tonight. I am so tired of being cold all of the time. I really thought I missed winter, spring, summer and fall. Well I enjoyed last spring, most of the summer and I loved Fall. But I am here to tell you I am not enjoying WINTER at all. I want to be warm. Please give me warmer weather. But guess that won't be happening tonight as you can see the low is supposed to be about 5 degrees and with even the low winds there will be a wind chill factor of probably around 0 so anyway you slice it that is cold.

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=d1e2da3cdf1deb9b2f02e4f0a03dedf7