Wednesday, February 4, 2009

New tote bag

I am excited I have ordered myself a new Tote Bag. OK Jill and Joy I know you are going to tell me I don't need another bag. But just don't say anything. I have wanted a tote bag from this company for a long long long time and as of tomorrow I will actually have one. It is not quite the color of the picture I have posted but for some reason the one I ordered is no longer showing as an available color. Oh, well just as long as I get the one I wanted. I will be a happy camper. I wanted to be sure that they shipped it to the right address and not to my old Florida address so I decided to do my order by a live chat. So the guy was trying to help me and something that he said should be there was not there so he called me on the phone and said that for my trouble he would not charge me the shipping charges. I was a happy camper to hear that I was saving about $6.00 for and they are sending it by air so I get it really quick. So as of now I am very happy with with this company.

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=d1e2da3cdf1deb9b2f02e4f0a03dedf7