Saturday, January 31, 2009

Say it ain't so

Oh, no I can't believe it. I just talked to my Granddaughter. Hereafter referred to as "Baby Girl". She went shopping today with her Dad and Stepmother. They were shopping for a dress for her to go to the Father-Daughter dance at her school. I can't believe she is going to her first dance. I am so glad that her Dad has agreed to go with her. Plus to come through and get her a complete outfit. She got dress, shoes, necklace, earrings and bracelet all to go with her dress. I just can't believe she is growing up as much as she is. I love Baby Girl and am so proud of her. She is really doing good in school and has finally found a school that she loves and doesn't hate going to school for the first time.

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=d1e2da3cdf1deb9b2f02e4f0a03dedf7