Sunday, January 18, 2009

Ready to rumble

Lately I have so many frustrations built that I think I would like to find an outlet for them. I just might get me a spyder paintball gun and try to get rid of my stress and frustrations. So besides the gun there are several other things I would need. I would absolutely need a pair of Gen-X GXG Stealth Goggles Paintball Mask for sure and lets see what else? Well you can hardly have a paintball fight without paint balls so I will need a good collection of them. Say perhaps... The White Box/Rainbow paint balls which are a mixture of all the Draxxus paintballs. I would then have hellfire, inferno, blaze, recsport, etc. and all different colors and different sizes. I guess the only thing left to get right away would be a BT Paintball Professional Jersey and then I would pick me out some cool pants to wear with it and then I would be good to go.

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=d1e2da3cdf1deb9b2f02e4f0a03dedf7