Friday, January 30, 2009

Ice skating dog

This is my little dog. On Wednesday morning we woke up to not only about 3 - 4 inches of snow but it was topped off with about 3/4 inch of ice. So here is a picture of Snoopy after he had walked out the door to do his morning potty thing I don't know if you can notice but there are no foot prints in the snow. He didn't weigh enough to break through the ice. He was not very happy about being out there standing on the ice and not having any grass to sniff around to figure out where he wanted to do his morning potty thing. I had to keep pushing him out the door and he finally managed to pee pee on top of the ice. But he was not a happy doggie. For the longest time he just stood there and shivered looking at me like I had lost my mind for sending him outside without any ice skates on his little feet.

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=d1e2da3cdf1deb9b2f02e4f0a03dedf7