Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Got the Ax from

I just received an email from Pay Per Post informing me that I do not have a quality blog according to their standards. I at first was very upset about this because this was a source of income for me. OK it was a very small source of income I have to admit but nevertheless it was a little bit of mad money for me. I think their way of doing things really stinks and is very unprofessional to say the least. But..... after sitting here and finally settling down I have a feeling of relief about getting the Ax. Now my blog Shoot Fire and Save Matches can actually become a blog about what I feel like writing about and not what I have to write about in order to be paid some very small amount for my services. I first thought that I would just dump the blog, but after thinking about it I am going to attempt to keep this blog going and to try to turn it into an interesting blog. So here goes. Starting tomorrow I will try to post as often as work and things permit and hope that I can keep at least somebody reading my blog once in awhile. I also have to feel better knowing "I am sure" that I am not the only blogger who got the boot from Pay per Post today. If you are out there let me know and maybe we can all cry in our Pepsi together. (Sorry I never liked beer). Can't you just see all of the quality blogs with a a Google rank of oh let's say 5 or 6 doing a paid post for the 50 cents that they have been offering for the last couple of weeks. OK I am through ranting and raving and have all of this out of my system. So tomorrow I turn over a new leaf and no more paid blogging for me.

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=d1e2da3cdf1deb9b2f02e4f0a03dedf7