Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Can you stop now

We just recently had car trouble. When our car runs like it should I love it but when a car breaks down then I hate it. Well, our car recently broke down and it was at the garage for over a week. The problem we had was that the brake line broke and we totally lost our brakes. We kept calling the garage to check on the car and they kept telling us they were trying to get the new brake line and that they were having problems finding the parts they needed. I wish that we had needed some Renault Parts cause if that had been the case we would not have had such a hard time. But we own a Buick and like I said it took them over a week and when they finally got the brake line it. Would you believe that wherever they got the part sent to them did not send all of the clamps or something of that nature for the part and we had to wait another day until they could finish the job. In the meantime I had to bum rides to and from work and we were without a vehicle on our wedding anniversary. So needless to say I was not a happy camper. But finally in the long run and I do mean long run we were finally back in our car and going down the road and the best thing was that we were able to stop at the end of the road.

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=d1e2da3cdf1deb9b2f02e4f0a03dedf7