Sunday, November 30, 2008

Couch Potato

Today is Sunday and I have now been off work for 4 days due to the Thanksgiving Holiday. I don't understand why 4 days off work seem to go much faster than 4 days at work but trust me they do. Don't get me wrong as far as jobs go I like my job I just don't like working. If you know what I mean. But today I have done absolutely nothing. I know I should have done something like clean house or something productive. But I have not even gotten out of my PJ's all day. But the way I figure it the house work will all still be here tomorrow when I get home from work. I know I have to get things done this week because starting Saturday I will be working my second job for 16 straight evenings. That means I will work everyday at work for almost 9 hours. Leaving work at 5:00 PM and arriving at the second job at 5:30 (I will eat supper in the car on the way to work) and work that job until 9:00 PM every evening. I know after that much time I will be glad I took today to just be a couch potato.

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=d1e2da3cdf1deb9b2f02e4f0a03dedf7