Monday, November 17, 2008

Speed is a good thing

Many years ago Randy and I had an Audi and although we don't have that vehicle anymore I sometimes think it would have been need to have an audi turbo. I have always like to drive fast. I remember in high school (and yes I can remember that far back) I went out with this guy and he let me drive his Mother's car and we had a road on the levy and from one end to the other I managed to bury the speedometer at 120 mph. He was having a fit trying to figure out how to explain to his Mom when he got home. Maybe that had something to do with the fact we never dated again. But all that aside if you have a car that you want to super charge you have got to check out this web site at http://www.turbochargerpros.com. They absolutely have everything you could ever want to turn your car in to your fast dream car.

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=d1e2da3cdf1deb9b2f02e4f0a03dedf7