Thursday, November 6, 2008

I need clothes

Since moving to Pennsylvania and the weather getting cooler I am in the need of clothes. I have been picking up a few things here and there but moving here from Florida I had no winter wardrobe. I have never had a pair of tactical pants but after checking them out you just never know. One of the things that might spark my interest is that they have a total of 10 pockets. Hey a gal could do away with her purse and just carry everything in one of the various pockets. Just make sure you also wear a belt cause you don't want to weigh down your pants. But all kidding aside of you are in the need for good pants for working you have to check them out. The prices seem pretty reasonable to me.

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=d1e2da3cdf1deb9b2f02e4f0a03dedf7