Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Hog Wild

I haven't ridden a motor cycle in years and to be honest I have never ridden on a Harley I wish I had but just never got the opportunity. I do remember my Mom telling me that her Dad bought a Harley and you would have to have know my PaPaw. He weighed about 150 pounds soaking wet with rocks in his pockets and the bike fell over on him and he needed help getting out from under it. Thankfully I don't think either he or the bike were hurt. But if he had done some damage to the bike he could have gotten the harley parts he needed with the click of a few computer keys. But wait a minute they didn't have computers back then. Oh well for those who need accessories or part for their "hog" it is now a very easy thing to accomplish.

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=d1e2da3cdf1deb9b2f02e4f0a03dedf7