Monday, August 25, 2008

It is almost that time

Well in my last post I put a picture of the pumpkin I took this past week and said it made me realize how close fall time was to being here. That just made me think oh my goodness if fall is that close then I know what is coming right behind it. That would be Christmas. This year with us being here in Pennsylvania and the grandchildren and our girls all being in Florida I really think I am going to need to shop early and shop online and maybe even find a way to shop online and have things shipped directly to Florida. I really think I am going to start this year and take opportunity of the 2008 thanksgiving sale which is also known as Black Friday. I am going to sign up so that I can get E-mail alerts to let me know when there are any new Black Friday ads so that I can check them out and if it is something I am looking for then I will be all over it like white on rice. This is a perfect way to check out all the ads before they even actually appear in my local newspaper. They actually will have the pdf and the zip files of the black Friday ads so you are able to see the actual ads. I already know one of the stores that I will be checking out to see what they have advertised and that store is Ikea. My girls turned me on to Ikea and I love that store I could spend a week shopping there but I seem to drop before I am through shopping but not anymore. I intend to shop until my fingers drop because I will be doing it online. I will let my fingers do the shopping.

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=d1e2da3cdf1deb9b2f02e4f0a03dedf7