Wednesday, August 20, 2008

First day of school

The kids started school this week. Although they started on Monday they did not have school on Tuesday thanks to Hurricane Fae in Florida. But they went back to school today and after talking to them this evening they all seem to be having a good beginning to school. I know it has only been about 3 months since we have seen the kids after making the move here to PA. But goodness it really seems like they have grown like weeds. WOW! My babies are growing up and Nannie is just not sure I am ready for them to grow up. I want them to stay my babies. Although I will always call Ki "Baby Girl" cause I don't care how old she is that is what she will be to her Nannie is my Baby Girl. Wish we were still there with them. I know I talk to them practically every day on the phone but trust me that is not the same as being there with them on a daily basis. Well guess we can't have it all can we. But why can't we that is what I want to know.

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=d1e2da3cdf1deb9b2f02e4f0a03dedf7