Tuesday, July 29, 2008

There is an elephant in the room

OK, now I have heard it all. This morning on Fox news they were telling about an Elephant whose name I believe was Gina although I don't really care. But the gist of the story was that this elephant is being sent to Mexico to a zoo there to live for some reason. Well some organization is fighting this move because this elephant has serious problems. She is a self mutilating elephant..... Now how does an elephant self mutilate itself? Does it step on it's own foot. Or does it do a Tim Conway stunt and "Snorf" that would be putting it's own trunk into its own mouth and blowing. I am not sure what that would do to an elephant but other than that I can't think how a elephant would go about hurting itself. To me there are so many more important issues going on in the world and so many people that are going to die today for many reasons such as, starvation, lack of water, disease just to mention a few. Come on world lets get back to life and take care of each other. And furthermore Gina behave yourself!

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=d1e2da3cdf1deb9b2f02e4f0a03dedf7