Friday, July 18, 2008

Hang on Snoopy

Just thought I would show you a picture of our new dog. His name is Snoopy. We did not name him the people who gave him to us named him and since he is 5 years old I did not want to change his name on him. But to be honest sometimes I don't think it would really matter what I called him. Sometimes when I call him he just stands there and looks at me like "you talkin to me" So I just ignore him and go on about my business. He is a pretty loving dog though when he wants to come into the living room and lay beside me on the couch. So guess it is not all bad.

2 comments:

Princess said...

Aaawwww, he looks so sweet!
I am glad i joined Smiley Saturday today. It led me to your site.

Anonymous said...

He looks like a fawn version of my Taco Belle. Poor guy looks a bit overwhelmed by everything. Give him a hug from all the hounds over here.

 
ss_blog_claim=d1e2da3cdf1deb9b2f02e4f0a03dedf7