Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Blind as a bat

I need to go to the eye doctor and get my eyes checked but I really dread that whole process. Usually when you get ready to pick out your glasses that is where you have the big problem. I can't believe the prices that they want for a pair of frames. But I have found a terrific place online where I can get frames for a fraction and I do mean a fraction of the cost. You need to check out zennioptical.com to get your frames. That is what I am going to be doing I can tell you that. They have lots of beautiful frames on their site. Their secret is that they sell only their own manufactured fames direct to the customer so with no middleman and virtually no advertising budget that is how they can do it.
Check it out!

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=d1e2da3cdf1deb9b2f02e4f0a03dedf7