Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Weigh it out

Randy and I are in the process of planning a trip to Haiti toward the end of the year. With all of the restrictions that the airlines are placing on travelers lately. One of the things we try to be very careful about is the weight of our luggage. The last thing you want is to show up at the airport and find out that your luggage weighs too much. Trust me I have been there, done that and didn't get a T-shirt for the trouble. So what we do is we weigh everything before we pack it. So now since we have moved and I don't have scales anymore I need to get a new bathroom scale. Scalesetc.com has a huge selection of scales at prices that I would consider quite reasonable. I've pretty much decided that when I buy this new scale, I'll be purchasing it from them. I also like the fact that their site is so easy to navigate and the shopping cart procedures are easy as pie! Scales are a definite necessity when you travel a lot. We have figured out how to use them to weigh things to pack and then I can also use them to weigh myself since I am in the process of trying to take a few extra pounds off myself.

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=d1e2da3cdf1deb9b2f02e4f0a03dedf7