Monday, June 2, 2008

Phone Call

I called yesterday afternoon to talk to my grandchildren and one of the boys said, Nannie do you know something? I said what and he said I haven't heard your voice for 3 days. I realized that although my husband had called and talked to the kids I had not spoken to them actually that day on the phone. I told him I was sorry and that I would try to be better about that and talk to them every day. Although I don't know if I will be able to talk to them today on the phone. Today is moving day for them and their Mom. They are moving out of their house and into a new apartment closer to our daughter's job. Right now I think she has been spending about $100.00 just on tolls to and from work. So when she gets moved that expense will go away plus a lot of the gas she is using going back and forth. I really miss my girls and my grandchildren but know we made the right move and that everything will be alright.

1 comment:

Shy said...

ohh goodness everything is falling into place now!!!
the missing and the movie!

 
ss_blog_claim=d1e2da3cdf1deb9b2f02e4f0a03dedf7