Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Passed the test

I called a little bit ago to talk to my daughter and she didn't answer her cell phone. So I called her sister on her cell phone and she didn't answer. So I said to Randy they need to keep their cell phones in the same room as themselves so they actually hear them ring if they aren't going to use a house phone for a little bit until it can get hooked up. Well then a few minutes later my phone rang and it was Jill's phone so I answered it and it wasn't Jill it was my granddaughter. She said "Nannie did you call us" I said yes but no one answered the phone. My granddaughter then told me that her Mother and Jill had gone to the old house to get the last minute things in the van like the things out of the refrigerator. She wasn't supposed to answer the phone. She said she thought it was me but decided not to answer the phone just in case and that when it stopped ringing she would call me to see if we had called there. I told her she did the best thing that she could have done and that I was so proud of her. They have never really stayed home at all alone without an adult. They have never needed to so this is a first for them and I tell you the truth they are doing so good. They are really growing up as much as I hate to see them grow up I am also glad to see it.

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=d1e2da3cdf1deb9b2f02e4f0a03dedf7