Sunday, June 8, 2008

Beauty



Just thought I would put one of the pictures that I took yesterday when we went to the Amish country side. OK well maybe I will post more than one picture. I took pictures as we drove so I was taking them through the windshield and as the car was moving. My husband doesn't believe in stopping for me to take pictures. So here are two that I really liked. As you can see the first one is just a shot of the Amish farmland. I just think the farmland is so pretty. The second one is a business in Bird In Hand, PA that as you can see sell flowers. The flowers are so pretty up here. When you live in Florida we got tired of seeing the same kind of flowers all of the time. Here everybody plants so many different varieties of flowers. I wanted to get some but right now we don't have the extra money. I had to make a decision food or flowers. So since I don't have any flowers that I needed to plant in my yard when we got home you can guess that food won out over flowers. I do have some flower seeds that I might try to get a planter of some sort and try to grow my own from seeds. Maybe I will have flowers in a year or so who knows.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh I LOVE going to Lancaster, thanks for sharing the lovely pics and reminding me of that wonderful place.

eastcoastlife said...

I would love to see more of the Amish community. I love the colourful planters and would love to have them in my garden. But I have to decide between food and flowers too. :)

 
ss_blog_claim=d1e2da3cdf1deb9b2f02e4f0a03dedf7