Sunday, May 11, 2008

Happy Mother's Day

This morning when I woke up I had two homemade cards slid under my door. They were from my grandsons. I am telling you I have the two sweetest grandsons in the entire world. I know my granddaughter had made me a card but as of yet she hasn't given it to me. But I know I will love it and will cherish it just as much as the ones from the boys. She is just watching TV right now with her Aunt Sue Sue. We are going to have a big dinner when Joy gets home from work this evening and will celebrate Mother's day and my birthday all today.

So to all of the Mother's out there have a Happy Mother's Day.

3 comments:

kml said...

Happy Mother's Day!

Anonymous said...

Happy Mother's Day, Momma! I love you very much!

Bobbie said...

Hey Bitchy chick. Thanks for the Mother's Day wish and I love you too!

 
ss_blog_claim=d1e2da3cdf1deb9b2f02e4f0a03dedf7