Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Time to move

Randy and I are in the process of deciding where we want to live. I actually think that we are going to leave Florida. We are tired of living in the Sunshine State. I have always heard how beautiful the state of Idaho is. I just might talk Randy into looking into moving there. I have discovered a new independent real estate agency Prestige Realty Of North Idaho that is opening up in North Idaho. This agency has a beautiful 12 foot tall granite and 22k gold sign outside. Now that is a lot of gold. From what I understand this new agency has saved a local historic monument from the dreaded developers who wanted to tear down this home which was called "The White House" which is located at 805 E Sherman in Cour'D Alene, Idaho. I am all for saving old buildings, that is another problem I have with Florida. No one wants to save any old building here in Florida. Just tear it down and build Condo's. This agency has a unique sales and buying program where they can give up to a $10,000 rebate at the closing to the buyer or the seller of any home in North Idaho you can check this program out at Northidahorebates.com.

From what I understand this is a new real estate agency but their agents are definitely no new to the business most of their agents have been working in real estate for over 20 years. As an added plus they have the best customer service in the area when you compare them to all of the other firms. I love a customer service that will return your calls promptly and with patience. They also have a beautiful web site which is www.prestigerealtyni.com their web site is very user friendly

You can find all the information you need by just contacting them.
http://www.prestigerealtyni.com/
805 E Sherman
Coeur D'Alene Idaho, 83814
phone number 208-765-4500
or 1-877-sold-851

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=d1e2da3cdf1deb9b2f02e4f0a03dedf7