Monday, April 7, 2008

Rain Rain go away


I know that we need rain and I also know that this is the month of April. April is supposed to bring April showers so that we can have May flowers. But, I would settle for one less flower in May if we could have one sunny day right now in April. We seem to have had quite a bit of rain the last few days. I know some places pretty close to us got about 5" of rain yesterday. I really hope that when it is time to walk to the bus stop to get the kids after school that it is not raining. I don't want the sun to be beating down on us but no rain. I would settle for some clouds but I repeat NO RAIN! It is a 20 minute walk to the bus stop and then a 20 minute walk home so that would be 40 minutes of walking in the rain plus what ever time we have to stand and wait on the stupid bus. So again I say no rain.

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=d1e2da3cdf1deb9b2f02e4f0a03dedf7