Saturday, April 26, 2008

New Laptop case

After getting the new laptop which is as I said before a 17" screen I realized that there was no way it was going to fit into the case that I had purchased (which I loved) for my other laptop. So after my husband prying my fingers off of it I very graciously gave it to him. So I was shopping for a new case. I went everywhere here locally and anything I found that my laptop would fit into I did not want to have to sell a major organ from my body to pay for it. So I went online. Well, I found this case on Amazon and it is made by Belkin. So now I finally got it yesterday in the mail and I have to say I love it too. As you can see it came with a small case that is for your cord and cables and anything else you would want to put into it. I checked it out and my laptop fits into it just fine. So now I am a happy person again. There were some things about the other case that I liked better but all in all I am very happy. It is brown with the blue trim and is not a very heavy case so that I don't need a fork lift to carry my laptop when I go anywhere.

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=d1e2da3cdf1deb9b2f02e4f0a03dedf7