Friday, March 28, 2008

Put your feet up

I have two wishes in my life. (ok, maybe more than 2) but I will talk about 2 right now. My first wish is that I could find a job where I could go to work everyday in my PJ's and my slippers. I haven't found any PJ's yet that I could pass off for work clothes. But I have found the slippers I have been looking for,they are called Del Toro Shoes. They are a traditional Prince Albert house slipper that have been modernized. They have made these slippers into an every day shoe that you can wear to work and actually scuff up. These slippers will only look better with age. Kinda of like me? I can't wait to slip my feet into a pair and kick back and put my feet up.

1 comment:

Vhiel said...

nice blog here... would you like to trade links?

thanks

 
ss_blog_claim=d1e2da3cdf1deb9b2f02e4f0a03dedf7