Monday, March 17, 2008

Healthy wealthy and wise

We just finished eating supper a little bit ago. We had some beef and noodles with mashed potatoes. The kids had carrots and Randy and Jill had green beans. I just had the beef and noodles with potatoes. I am a strange bird when it comes to eating. I don't eat any vegetables, I never have. I can remember as a kid my Dad would sit me at the table with veggies on my plate and finally at bedtime he would come and dump the veggies in the trash cause I would just sit there and stare at them. I don't know why I don't eat them I just don't never have and probably never will. I was told by a doctor that I am still healthy in spite of this because I never have eaten them and so my body doesn't know any different. He said if I had eaten them and then stopped that would really be different but this way I am healthy and always have been. But I have been thinking lately that since I am getting older maybe I should actually think about some vitamins. I am really picky though about them and think that I would actually like to take an organic multivitamin. I know that sounds crazy but there really is a lot to say for organic. If I am going to take vitamins which I know I need to do I am going to take good ones that are not pumped full of fake chemicals I want to take the best that there is available.

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=d1e2da3cdf1deb9b2f02e4f0a03dedf7