Friday, February 29, 2008

Take care of yourself

Skin care has become something that I have really started giving some serious thought to. I probably should have thought about it sooner than later. But I figure that as long as I am still above ground and breathing it isn't to late to start. You can go online to www.skinhealthtoday.com and fill in a questioner about your skin and find information on better ways to take care of your skin. You can also tune into the radio show by going to www.WorldTalkRadio.com and listen via free streaming online audio radio to many health tips regarding your skin. I have bookmarked the site and subscribed to the e-mail list which you can find on the blog. I am going to make it a point to tune into the weekly radio show. One of the things I have started doing is trying to be very faithful in using moisture cream morning and night every day on especially my face and neck area. I know I am not perfect and I forget or sometimes get to lazy to do it. But I have decided if I miss a day or two I am not going to stop. I plan on trying to keep the skin I am in as young looking as possible. Remember actually you only get one skin it is our job to take care of it.

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=d1e2da3cdf1deb9b2f02e4f0a03dedf7