Thursday, February 14, 2008

Slip sliding away

I am really thinking a lot about when Randy and I get a place of our own. I know that I want some safety features in the bathroom. I guess when you get a little older you just don't feel as sure footed in the shower as you did when you were younger. So I have been checking out some Suction Grab Bar FAQ. I am really learning that they are not just for the elderly. Because although I do consider myself older I do not think of myself as elderly. Plus I really in favor of a good bathmat in the tub. I can't think of anything worse than if you fell in the shower and had to call 911 and there you are in all of your glory when the guys get there. Nope that is not for me. I am a supporter of preventive measures.

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=d1e2da3cdf1deb9b2f02e4f0a03dedf7