Monday, February 11, 2008

I Have a Headache


Boy I tell you lately I have been having a lot of headaches and I have finally come to the decision that it is time to have my eyes checked and get new glasses. OK, I admit it is way way past time to get new glasses. It is just something I hate to do. The last time I got glasses it cost me over $400.00 for exam, frames and lenses. So to say the least I do not have that kind of money right now. So I think I will check out Zenni Optical: Sell Rx Glasses $8 with case!. I mean what a deal. I wear progressive lenses and they actually have them starting at $37.00. That was the biggie cost with the glasses I am wearing. I picked out a frame that was only $25.00 because it was a sample frame so the rest was for lenses. I really think this is worth looking into.

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=d1e2da3cdf1deb9b2f02e4f0a03dedf7