Thursday, February 28, 2008

I am Fairly Normal???




You Are Fairly Normal



You scored 40% normal on this quiz

Like most people you are normal in some ways...

But you aren't a completely normal person. You're a little weird too!

Why You Are Normal:

You prefer a good meal to a good nap

You think glasses can make someone more attractive

You prefer ruffled potato chips

You would rather be an astronaut than a movie star

You'd rather have rats than cockroaches in your home

Why You Aren't Normal:

You rather screw someone over than be screwed over

You don't keep up with your horoscope

You find the Chicken Dance to be the more embarrassing dance

You eat the cupcake first

You prefer your family to your friends

What's Normal About You... And What's Not?

So I am not normal because I think the Chicken dance is embarrassing and I don't read my horoscope and I prefer my family to friends. I also don't like to be screwed over. That is not to say I don't get screwed over. Trust me I do I just don't have to like it.

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=d1e2da3cdf1deb9b2f02e4f0a03dedf7