Friday, February 15, 2008

Good news - Bad News

I have some good news and I have some bad news. OK, now which news do I want first? Let me think. I think I want the good news first. Alright, today is Friday, which means the kids do not have any homework tonight. That is always cause for celebration. I am telling you I did not take Geometry in school for a reason and just in case I forgot that reason. The kids are in 3rd grade and they are learning Geometry now. I have no idea what a parallelogram is and really don't care. Actually I had to do spell check to be sure it was spelled right.

Now for the bad news. Monday is President's Day. That means the kids do not have school on Monday. That means they will be home from school on Monday. Are you getting the drift yet? That means they will have a 3 day weekend. They will be home for three days in a row. They are ready to kill each other after a 2 day weekend. So after 3 it just gets worse.

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=d1e2da3cdf1deb9b2f02e4f0a03dedf7