Monday, February 11, 2008

Can you hear me now

As some of you already know Jill is planning to move sometime this summer to Europe to live there with some of her friends. She already knows that she is going to need a cell phone when she gets there. So she has already started checking out Cheap Mobile Phones. Even though she will be looking for Cheap phones she will want good service and good coverage. I mean come on it doesn't matter how cute your telephone is if you have no service what good does it do you?

I really hate to have her that far away from us. I mean come on right now she is in the bedroom right next to me. OK, maybe that is a little to close for us to be to each other but we do get along for the most part. But no matter how far away she does move from home she is going to need a good Free mobile phone. I am a typical mother and if I didn't hear from her on a regular basis I would just worry about her.

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=d1e2da3cdf1deb9b2f02e4f0a03dedf7