Monday, January 14, 2008

TIme for Lunch

Well I am just about to go downstairs and get me a paper plate out and sit at the table. The reason for this you ask? Well Jill and Joy have gone to get some lunch. They are getting their selves and their dad Chinese food. Yuck!!! I do not do Chinese food, heck there is a lot of American food I don't eat but that is besides the point here. They are going to get me a Wendy's Hamburger. I can't tell you how I have been wanting a Wendy's burger. I could eat them every day I think if they are actually hot and juicy. I do know it will not be piping hot and drippy juicy since they are bringing it home to be but well you just can't have everything in life. But nevertheless I will sit down and savor every last morsel of it I can guarantee you of that.

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=d1e2da3cdf1deb9b2f02e4f0a03dedf7