Thursday, January 10, 2008

Take it off take it all off

I am telling you that it seems like I have been on a feeding frenzy since before Christmas. I tend to do this when I am down in the dumps and lately I have been so far down in the dumps that I have to look up just to see the bottom. So needless to say I think I have put on quite a few excess pounds that I would like to remove. My only problem is that it is always much easier to put the pounds on than it is to take them off. Let's face it folks it is more fun to eat than it is to diet. I think the option for me would be the los angeles weight loss surgery. I really think this would be the absolute best option. It is the perfect way to take the pounds off and to actually keep them off. This type of surgery is not only completely reversible but it is adjustable for life.

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=d1e2da3cdf1deb9b2f02e4f0a03dedf7