Monday, January 14, 2008

Spooky Things

When we moved into this house it has smoke detectors in every room just like you would think it should have. But they all were missing it seemed everything that would make them work. So we just never did anything about it at all. Well the detector in Jill's room a couple of weeks ago started beeping like it would if the battery were going dead. You know a beep, beep, beep, beep sound about every 30 to 45 seconds. But there was no battery in it and nothing there but the part in the ceiling and the wires. So we sent Randy to the circuit breaker box in the garage and told him to throw the circuit, which he did. Well I guess last night it has started about ever 15 seconds just giving off one pathetic beep. It did this to Jill all night long. So needless to say she did not sleep well. So now we have to try to figure out what we are going to do to stop that sound for tonight. Because if she goes two nights with little sleep. Well, just let me say you will not want to be in this house tomorrow. Maybe Jill should just try to make a song out of the beep. Nope I don't think she will fall for that idea.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Holy cow, it's enough to drive a dead man crazy! Too bad my sleep mask doesn't cover my ears along with my eyes!

Bobbie said...

I'm so very sorry your sleep was disturbed. But if it makes you feel any better I slept like a baby.

Anonymous said...

B.I.T.E M.E.

 
ss_blog_claim=d1e2da3cdf1deb9b2f02e4f0a03dedf7