Friday, January 11, 2008

Need wheels?

Randy and I really need a vehicle. Since we sold our truck when we moved to Haiti and then we have come back to the states we don't have any type of transportation. I would even be fairly happy with public transportation. But, where we live it is not available to us at all. I could get out on the highway and raise up my pants leg. But I am afraid that would cause a major pileup and not for any of the good reasons you would think about. I mean at my age using your womanly skills is not a good idea.

So having said all of that I have been giving some thought to going the route of contract hire. You can actually go online and pick out the exact vehicle you are looking for and in the budget you have available to spend on your monthly payment.

Maybe we can finally afford that new car we have always dreamed about driving! Bur, it gets even better, once we have made our choice, any one of the dealerships listed on BuyYourCar has agreed to deliver our newly leased vehicle right to our front door, free of charge. Now that is really great customer service!

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=d1e2da3cdf1deb9b2f02e4f0a03dedf7