Friday, January 18, 2008

Left overs

OK, this household is on a very strict food budget. We had chili two nights ago for supper and we had chili last night for supper and we are having chili today for lunch. So, now we are all very tired of chili. But it is pretty cheep to make if we make big pots of it and have left overs. Usually we only get two nights on it but this time we had a bonus and we actually got a free lunch. I am not really complaining but I am ready for something else tonight for supper. So now the search, what are we going to make tonight that we can get a couple of meals out of?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

My husband loves chili, but hates for me to make it because I always make too much. Since there's only 2 of us that eats it, a pot can last a week...

 
ss_blog_claim=d1e2da3cdf1deb9b2f02e4f0a03dedf7