Wednesday, January 2, 2008

Cover it Up!

I just found the neatest thing in the world it is a ipod case. At first I didn't think it was something that I would be interested in because I don't actually have an Ipod. I have an MP3 player but mine is a Creative Zen Plus. I love my MP3 player because I can put it on and when all of the kids are in the house I can just block everybody and everything out. But I am always so careful especially if I am out on the front screened in porch not to drop it or let it get scratched somehow. I am very picky that way. I guess it comes from growing up and not really having much that when I do get something I just go kind of overboard in taking care of it.

But, back to the subject at hand. They have one of these covers to fit my MP3 player and not just something that you buy that you can make due with it is made especially for each brand. Plus you can use these skins on your cell phone and other items too.

The invisible shield was originally designed for the military to protect the leading edges of helicopter blades from getting scratched by rocks and debris. Now if this can actually protect helicopter blades spinning at hundreds of miles per hour, just think what the invisible shield can do to protect your MP3 player while it is in your pocket! I am just so going to have to get me one of these.

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=d1e2da3cdf1deb9b2f02e4f0a03dedf7