Saturday, December 8, 2007

We need furniture

Randy and I are starting to make plans for moving out from our daughters. Don't get me wrong I love them to death. But I am afraid someone's death may come sooner than later if we all live together for eternity. We have no Furniture at all to our names. We gave everything away. So we need everything. I think that we need to look for a Bed first. Right now he is sleeping on a twin bed and I am sleeping on our futon. After we have the bedroom furniture taken care of we then need to look for Living Room Furniture . I can remember my Mother had a very beautiful Antique sofa in her formal living room. I might try to look for something like that to have and then get us a couple of very comfortable chairs to go along with it. I really have to decide exactly what I want before long so we can start planning.

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=d1e2da3cdf1deb9b2f02e4f0a03dedf7