Saturday, December 8, 2007

Stressed Out

I am telling you if things don't change around here I am going to be so stressed out that I actually think the only hope for me would be to ask Santa for the Human Touch HT 7450 Zero Gravity Massage Chair. I am telling you this chair could replace everything in your life. It uses the sensation of hands very rapidly tapping on your back and at the same time you feel gentle rolling and alternating strokes which relieves your spinal pressure and as if someone were kneading on you to work out the knots and rid you of any soreness. I am telling you to have this would be as if you had died and gone to heaven. I have just moved this chair to the top of my Christmas list.

This would be the perfect thing in this house what with Christmas and the 5 kids plus the one Mother who shall remain nameless. Plus don't forget the three year old. He alone would cause all of the available adults to stand in line and pay each other off just for the privilege of spending time in the Zero Gravity Massage Chair.

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=d1e2da3cdf1deb9b2f02e4f0a03dedf7