Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Avoid the Cold



I just did a post about the Gingerbread house being completed and guess we will all have to give it a taste when the time is right. My only problem is that I seem to have sensitive teeth when it comes to sweets and anything very cold or very hot. I have to be very careful especially with very cold liquids. I learned this lesson the hard way in a restaurant once and since then have always been very careful when drinking. Now I have found a toothpaste called Biotene it can get down to the root of the sensitive teeth issue and it doesn't just cover up the symptoms so it is a much better alternative than those popular ones you see everyday in the store. This really sounds like a good sensitive toothpaste and I am really going to check into getting it to replace the one I currently use.



No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=d1e2da3cdf1deb9b2f02e4f0a03dedf7