Sunday, November 25, 2007

What are the odds

I have an older laptop that I have in storage and I have been thinking about tweaking it some and giving it to my husband for a Christmas present. I know this might not sound like I am willing to share my own personal laptop with him. But you have to understand his knowledge of computers you could put on the head of a pin and still have room to rent out space for a major sports event. Which in turn makes me think when I do the laptop for him I could set him up with the new social network for sports enthusiasts. Here he can get his favorite sports picks .

OddsBreakers.com is the place for all sports enthusiasts to meet and greet others with the same interests. They can share their football picks and basketball picks and even participate in contests. It will be a great way to keep him busy and out of my hair.

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=d1e2da3cdf1deb9b2f02e4f0a03dedf7