Tuesday, November 20, 2007

What am I thankful for?

 This morning my husband told our Grandchildren that they needed to make a list of 25 things they were thankful for.  So I decided that I would try to do the same task to see if I could accomplish it as well.  So here goes we will see how I do at this.


  1. I am thankful that I live in the United States of America
  2. I am thankful that I have a place to live
  3. I am thankful that I have food to eat
  4. I am thankful that I have clothes to wear (and so is everybody else)
  5. I am thankful that I have been married for 40 years
  6. I am thankful that I have two daughters
  7. I am thankful that I have 3 grandchildren
  8. I am thankful that I have good health
  9. I am thankful that we are free to go to the church of our choice
  10. I am thankful for all of the choices in the grocery store (after living in Haiti)
  11. I am thankful for being able to have my blog and basically able to say whatever I want to
  12. I am thankful for all of the cool PJ's my daughters have bought me lately
  13. I am thankful I have now started my DVD collection and I now have a total of 13 DVD's
  14. I am thankful that I have my laptop
  15. I am thankful for clean air to breathe
  16. I am thankful for all of my Bibles
  17. I am thankful that I woke up this morning (sure beats the alternative)
  18. I am thankful that this Thanksgiving I will be spending with my husband, daughters and grandchildren (next year who know where we all will be)
  19. I am thankful for toilet paper (we ran out the other day and had to use napkins for a couple of hours)
  20. I am thankful for my hearing (unless the kids are all too loud or a mother is yelling at a particular 3 year old son)
  21. I am thankful for the ability to walk I see so many people who are crippled
  22. I am thankful for the fact that my children are able to get an education (even if I am not happy with the school system in Florida)
  23. I am thankful that Jill (my daughter) has been so willing and able to help me with my blogging
  24. I am thankful that I have actually started making money on my blog
  25. I am thankful that the electric bill for the house actually went down $100.00 this time due to turning the AC off (It has been cooler out lately)
OK I am gonna quit I know I could think of a lot of other things but don't want to totally bore everybody

Blogged with Flock

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=d1e2da3cdf1deb9b2f02e4f0a03dedf7