Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Take me out to the Ballgame

I have never been to to Arizona but if I ever get there in the spring I would love to get SF Giants Spring Training tickets. I was raised on Baseball, peanuts, hot dogs and Cokes. We would see any team that played against the St. Louis Cardinals. We lived in Southern Indiana but the drive to St. Louis was not far and we would go there for the entire weekend and catch a couple of games and usually do some shopping for school clothes while we were there. Now I live in Central Florida and we have attended many of the Spring Training games for the Boston Red Sox team. This was something that we tried to do for our children so they would have some of the same memories that I had from my childhood. Baseball is as American as Apple Pie and I love them both.

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=d1e2da3cdf1deb9b2f02e4f0a03dedf7