Thursday, November 1, 2007

School Bus Rides

Well today I called the country school bus transportation for the 4th time about issues going on with the school bus that my grandchildren ride to and from school. Last Friday I called because some bully kid pushed one of the boys down into the seat and sat on his head. You heard me right he sat on N's head and in the process broke his $400.00 glasses. Well his mom got them repaired and today the other grandson Z had someone stab him in the wrist with a pencil and he has a puncture wound in his wrist. I called back in and got the usual run around. That they will investigate and call me back well some day we should get a lot of phone calls because all four times we have called we have been promised a return call and have not received one as of yet. Now the guy says that he will be at the bus stop in the morning. I counted yesterday and at their bus stop 56 kids got off the bus. Plus they have two stops before they get here. I don't know what we are going to do because the bus is the only way we have of getting them to and from school. Guess I could get my broom out but not sure it is a 4 passenger or not.

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=d1e2da3cdf1deb9b2f02e4f0a03dedf7