Thursday, November 29, 2007

A Man Of Many Characters

I do not profess to have a lot of knowledge when it comes to movies and actors but I have my favorites. I've always been a fan of Johnny Depp. I started watching him back when he was on 21 Jump Street. He was just a kid back then. I guess we were both younger. I really loved him in Edward Scissorshand. He character was so naive and so innocent really. He meant well and meant to be a help to everyone yet whenever he tried to be a help, disaster ensued. One of the other movies that I love is The Pirates of the Caribbean. Captain Jack Sparrow is so suave and so slick. He is able to con his way into and out of anything. I've never been a fan of pirate movies until I saw that movie. I think it's one of my favorites out of Johnny Depp so far. He does have a new movie that will be hitting the theaters soon. The movie is called Sweeney Todd. I watched the trailer and I like what I see. You can watch the trailer for yourself if you visit the official Sweeney Todd movie site. It gives you a brief synopsis of the movie. Be sure to also visit Sweeney Todd on MySpace. I don't hit up the theaters often but I think this is one that I'll be going to see on the big screen!




No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=d1e2da3cdf1deb9b2f02e4f0a03dedf7