Thursday, November 8, 2007

Digging out

I have a friend who is in over her eyeballs in debt. The sad thing is that she doesn't even realize or at least admit that she is in as bad financial shape as she is. To be honest I don't know how she goes from day to day and just gets deeper and deeper in debt. Just not to long ago she actually got a new credit card somehow and now I think that she has it maxed out as well. I would love to convince her that she needs some credit counseling. But as of yet have not gotten her to admit that she has a problem. I do realize that you need to be careful when you try to get help with your credit card problems. Because not everyone out there is really wanting to actually help you get out of debt. Some of them will actually put you further into debt. But I found some good information that gives you a Debt Management Guide. Knowledge is power and the more knowledge you have about your situation the better off you are. I realize that debt is something that just seems to snowball on you. Before you realize it you have dug a hole and there seems to be no way out. I have been there you never seem to have enough money and then when you do get some money it is never enough. But there is always hope and a way out of your situation. My advise is to just sit down and work out a reasonable budget and try your very best to stick to it. It may mean doing without a lot of the extras you are used to having but when it is all over and you have yourself out of debt. You will then have money for those extras that you want. This is a site that can really help you dig out of the hole and put a stop to creditor harassment.

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=d1e2da3cdf1deb9b2f02e4f0a03dedf7