Tuesday, November 6, 2007

Black is good

Well it won't be long and the jolly ole fat man himself will be coming to a neighborhood near you and if you have been good he will be coming to see you too. I keep telling myself that I am going to start my Christmas shopping early in the year but I aways put it off until the man in the red suit is just about ready to come to my house then I am madly shopping. There have been many years when the tape is barely stuck to the packages when my girls have been ripping it off.

This year is going to be different for me. No I didn't get started during the summer like I have tried to say in the past that I was going to do. But this year I am going to start at the latest by black friday. I do not intend in getting up at the crack of dawn and going to stand in line at 5:00 AM either. I am going to have a plan this year. I am going to get my favorite stores to e-mail notices on the great sales they have. Now I am talking about sitting back and putting my feet up and letting the internet do my work for me. I will be waiting especially for my e-mail alert from Toys R Us I know without a doubt that I can find plenty of things there that the kids would just love to have under the tree on Christmas morning.

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=d1e2da3cdf1deb9b2f02e4f0a03dedf7