Thursday, October 11, 2007

Fat Lip

Let me tell you that when you live in a house that has 5 children under the age of 10 life can get quite interesting to say the least. Yesterday my daughter had gone to the bus stop to retrieve the 3 oldest children from the 1 1/2 hour bus ride from the school that is only 20 minutes away. Don't ask me why it takes that long we have let to figure that one out. But anyway I was upstairs with the 15 month old leaving my husband to keep an eye on the 3 year old. When all of a sudden I hear my husband say the dreaded words. "I have blood everywhere down here". Not know what in the world he is talking about I grab the baby and head down stairs as quickly as possible. I arrive to find the 3 year old with his face and both hands covered in blood. Not to mention the large spot of blood on the carpet. Well I grabbed him up and got him to the kitchen sink and got the blood first off of his face then washed both hands off, I then discovered he had busted his bottom lip. I gave him a wet cloth to hold on his lip as it was still wanting to bleed. I then headed back to the living room to work on the carpet. After getting everything cleaned up I asked him how he managed to do this trying to find out exactly what had happened. He finally admitted that he "did a flip". Well I would say he tried to do a flip because if you could see his fat lip today you would agree he did not "do a flip". So never a dull moment that is for sure.

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=d1e2da3cdf1deb9b2f02e4f0a03dedf7